Heart insurance is a specially-designed insurance plan that provides financial protection to patients suffering from heart ailments. This policy also aims to provide extensive coverage for people who are at a higher risk of contracting heart diseases in the future.
Cardiac Care Insurance
Cardiac Care Insurance Service By MoneyCare Financial Services
What Is A Cardiac Care Insurance
What does Cardiac Care cover?
Get Started Today
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right soultion with our experties
Benefits of Cardiac Care Insurance:
- Provides extensive financial support: The treatment cost of heart illnesses in India is very high. Hence, general insurance might not be able to support all the extensive medical expenses involved in serious heart issues. Thus, heart health insurance covers the overruns, wherever the normal policy falls short.
- Offers specialised care at economical premiums: Heart health insurance offers special protection, assuring a healthier life but at premiums that do not pinch the pocket.
- Improves survival: As per the 2017 Global Burden of Disease, heart diseases are the leading cause of death in India. In 2016, issues related to the heart were responsible for over 1.7 million deaths. In such a scenario, cardiac health insurance plans offer much-needed protection through their key features like preventive health check-ups. This enhances the chances of survival, improving life longevity.
- Gives a lump sum benefit: Cardiac health insurance plans offer a lump sum amount to the policyholders upon a claim. This helps in managing hefty healthcare expenses incurred in the treatment of heart diseases.
- Under Income Tax Act, 1961, you are eligible to avail of tax benefits on the amount you pay for the premium.
- Depending on the coverage, heart insurance might even cover treatment in a foreign nation.
- You can keep up with the rising medical costs, which might wipe away all your savings.
- Peace of mind, if, unfortunately, the insured gets a heart attack, he/she can simply apply for the claim under cardiac care insurance and need not worry about the finances.
Health Insurance (general)
Must have in today's times
Diabetes Health Insurance
Customized health insurance plan for Diabetes
Individual Health Insurance
Must have in today's times
Designed to cover Corona hospitalisation & medical expenses
Why is Cardiac Care Insurance important?
Globally, there is a noticeable increase in the number of people suffering from heart diseases, irrespective of their age. According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases have become one of the top reasons for deaths globally, taking approximately 17.9 million lives per year. Generally, cardiovascular diseases happen due to heart and blood vessel’s disorders, including raised blood pressure levels, glucose levels, etc. Generally, acute heart diseases include myocardial infarction, refractory heart failure, cardiomyopathy, etc. To get cover for such conditions, it is essential to buy health insurance for heart disease to handle these emergencies in a better way. We also have health insurance for heart patient available, though, with a few conditions attached.
MoneyCare Financial Services
Need a personalized solution?
MoneyCare Financial Services is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right solution with our expertise