Property insurance is a broad term for a series of policies that provide either property protection coverage or liability coverage for property owners
Property Insurance Service By MoneyCare Financial Services
What is Property Insurance?
Property insurance is a broad term for a series of policies that provide either property protection coverage or liability coverage for property owners. Property insurance provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents in case there is damage or theft—and to a person other than the owner or renter if that person is injured on the property.
Property insurance can include a number of policies, such as homeowners insurance, renters insurance, flood insurance, and earthquake insurance. Personal property is usually covered by a homeowners or renters policy. The exception is personal property that is very high value and expensive—this is usually covered by purchasing an addition to the policy called a “rider.” If there’s a claim, the property insurance policy will either reimburse the policyholder for the actual value of the damage or the replacement cost to fix the problem.
What does Property Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right soultion with our experties
Types of Property Insurance:
- Fire Insurance: The most popular property insurance is the standard fire insurance policy. The fire insurance policy offers protection against any unforeseen loss or damage to/destruction of property due to fire or other perils covered under the policy.
- Burglary Insurance: A Burglary Insurance policy may be offered for a business enterprise or for a house. The policy covers property contained in the premises including stocks/goods owned or held in trust if specifically covered. It also covers cash, valuables, securities kept in a locked safe or cash box in a locked steel cupboard if you specifically request for it.
- All Risks Insurance: All Risks Insurance generally offers cover for jewellery and/or portable equipment etc. This cover is generally offered selectively. The design of the policy may vary from company to company. It is important to note that an All Risks policy is not free from exclusions.
- Marine Cargo Insurance: Marine Cargo Insurance covers transits by Water, Air, Road or Rail, Registered Post Parcel, Courier or a combination of two or more of these.
Benefits of Property Insurance:
- Get comprehensive coverage of both content and structure of your Property.
- Secure your assets from any mis-happening.
- Buy Property insurance policy at comparatively lower premium rates than other insurance policies.
- Reduce stress and tension level for you’ll have Property insurance to fall back to, in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Timely insurance payouts allow families to go through the rebuilding process quickly, helping them to move on and get back to their normal daily lives.
Cover your vehicles from potential risks financially.
Travel Insurance gives you the power to take a step back and enjoy your travel experience.
Claim damages done due to fire related insurance
Protecting your home with insurance will give you a sense of security
Why is Property Insurance important?
Property insurance is important as it allows your Property and its contents to stay protected from risks of losses or damages that may be caused to them by any unforeseen events. It can help you during certain incidents that can lead to sudden and huge expenses, which you are generally not prepared for. Failure in setting up protection for your valuable assets can result in a loss that can seriously worsen your financial situation. Even more so if you do not have a sufficiently large amount of emergency backup funds.
MoneyCare Financial Services
Need a personalized solution?
MoneyCare Financial Services is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right solution with our expertise