A comprehensive car insurance policy, also known as motor package insurance, saves you money when your car is damaged in an accident or natural calamity. It also covers your vehicle against theft and burglary.
Car Insurance Service By MoneyCare Financial Services
What is Car Insurance?
A comprehensive car insurance policy, also known as motor package insurance, saves you money when your car is damaged in an accident or natural calamity. It also covers your vehicle against theft and burglary. At times, you may end up hurting others or damaging property in an accident. A car insurance policy covers such third party liabilities as well. If you own a car in India, having third party insurance is a must for you. That’s why it’s crucial to buy and renew your policy on time to stay on the right side of the law and be covered against car damages. A reliable car insurance policy with an affordable premium protects you against all these risks so that you can drive worry-free. Apart from comprehensive car insurance, third-party only and own-damage only car insurance policies are also available. You can choose the policy type as per your needs.
What does Car Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right soultion with our experties
Features Benefits of Car Insurance:
- Third-party car insurance is mandatory: As per the Motor Vehicles Act of India, it is compulsory for all vehicles running on the road to be insured. As a car owner, you must have third party liability coverage.
- Saves you from traffic fine: As per the new Motor Vehicle Act 2019, you can get a traffic fine of ₹2000 for driving without car insurance. If you get caught for a second time, the penalty would be ₹4000.
- Provides personal accident coverage for owner driver: A car insurance policy normally provides about ₹15 lakh coverage for injuries to the registered owner driver while travelling in the car, or getting in or off the car.
- Gives easy access to cashless garages: Gives access to a network cashless garages that take care of your car post damage. It’ll help pay for the repairs as per the claim and settle the dues directly with the garage.
- Covers damages to the car: A car insurance policy covers any damages to your car due to accidents or natural calamities and takes care of the repair costs.
- Covers your car against theft: In case your car is stolen and cannot be recovered, it’ll help pay for your loss.
Cover your vehicles from potential risks financially.
Travel Insurance gives you the power to take a step back and enjoy your travel experience.
Claim damages done due to fire related insurance
Protecting your home with insurance will give you a sense of security
The Importance of Car Insurance
Car insurance is of paramount importance to ensure you do not suffer financial losses if your car undergoes damage due to natural calamities, accidents or if you are an unfortunate victim of car theft. It is your shield against the many uncertainties your car can be subject to. Don’t leave your precious four wheeler vulnerable to risks.
MoneyCare Financial Services
Need a personalized solution?
MoneyCare Financial Services is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right solution with our expertise