A two wheeler insurance policy protects your bike or scooter against any damages caused due to road accidents, natural disaster, and theft or loss.
Bike Insurance Service By MoneyCare Financial Services
What is bike insurance?
A two wheeler insurance policy protects your bike or scooter against any damages caused due to road accidents, natural disaster, and theft or loss. A bike insurance policy covers damages to your two wheeler and legal liability towards a third party. When you buy two wheeler insurance online, you get an instant policy in a contactless way, as there is no documentation or paperwork involved.
What does bike Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right soultion with our experties
Features and Benefits of Bike Insurance:
- Instantly issues policy online: Modern simplified processes help you get a two wheeler insurance policy instantly. Fill in the basic details of your bike or scooter, select the coverage options, choose your method of payment, and it’s done!
- Facilitates instant two wheeler insurance renewal online: You can renew your bike insurance policy online without any inspection or extra charges. Enter your previous policy details and renew your plan instantly. An inspection may be required for a break-in renewal.
- Offers no claim bonus: You can avail a No Claim Bonus (NCB) on your two wheeler insurance if you haven’t made any claims or transferred your vehicle during the previous policy period. However, make sure you renew it within 90 days from its date of expiry. You can also transfer your NCB from the previous service provider to us.
- Provides personal accident coverage: We offer personal accident cover for the registered owner-driver and the co-passengers under most two wheeler insurance policies. A cover of ₹15 lakh is provided to the owner-driver and an optional cover up to ₹2 lakh for co-passengers is available at an extra premium.
- Covers accessories: Most Insurance policies provide cover for high-end electrical and non-electrical accessories (such as spoilers, music system, alloy wheels, etc.) of your two wheeler at a little extra premium.
Cover your vehicles from potential risks financially.
Travel Insurance gives you the power to take a step back and enjoy your travel experience.
Claim damages done due to fire related insurance
Protecting your home with insurance will give you a sense of security
Why is Bike Insurance important?
Under the Motor Vehicles Act, third party two wheeler insurance is mandatory for every vehicle on the road. Third party liability covers legal liability due to injury and/or death of a third party due to an accident and legal liability due to damage to surrounding property. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has introduced a long term insurance policy for two wheelers. Thus, you don’t have to go for two wheeler insurance renewal online every year. Instead, you can opt for a long term two wheeler insurance policy that is valid for three years. What’s more, by opting for long term insurance, you are immune to the revision of third party rates every year, resulting in significant savings. As per Section 197 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, if you are caught driving without insurance, you will be charged ₹2000 fine the first time and ₹4000 subsequently.
MoneyCare Financial Services
Need a personalized solution?
MoneyCare Financial Services is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at MoneyCare Financial Services guide you to the right solution with our expertise